Last Chance Handgunners Range Rules
By entering these premises you agree to abide by these rules:
- Members (and their guests) only – be prepared to show your membership card if asked
- Ensure gate is locked at all times (unless there is an ongoing board approved event)
- No alcohol or drugs at any time
- This is a COLD range, keep every weapon unloaded unless on the firing line
- Ensure personnel, wildlife, and livestock are clear of downrange before firing
- Building use is restricted to those requiring access for matches and any other board authorized event
- Props are to be used for matches only
- Clean up after yourself – do not leave used targets or trash on the range
- Proper safety equipment use by shooters and spectators is required at all times
- Plate racks are for pistol use only – rifle ammunition is not to be used on them
- The usage of tracer or armor piercing ammunition are not allowed at any time
- Board approved events and matches have priority – please check the calendar on the website to avoid conflict
- All shooting in bays must be done from within the berms. No shooting from roadway.
- Any violation of these rules is grounds for revocation of membership to the range. Negligent destruction of LCHG property will be prosecuted.